Friday, June 28, 2013

What will you find on this blog?

Hello there!

I've felt the itch for a while to start a blog, but could never figure out what I was supposed to post about.  I'm not a writer, not by a long shot!  But the itch never faded, and now I find myself typing these words into blogger unsure what to say next.

Since I've got to scratch this itch anyways, it's been decided that this space will be used for some random thoughts as well as to show off some of the progress made on small pet projects.  For now, that's going to be things like RC Warships and Warhammer 40k minifigs.  Hopefully there will be a house one day that needs fixing up and posts inspired by that project, as well as computer problems that need documenting.  But for now, we will just start with those two.

So enjoy your stay!  Hot cocoa is on the counter top over there, but one word of warning: between a 40 hour a week job, night school at the University of Utah, and a fiance there might not be time for regular updates.  Effort however will be made to post regularly, and if you have questions about something I've posted on, feel free to shoot over an e-mail.  We will see if we can't use some of those e-mails for future blog posts!

-Cj

No comments:

Post a Comment