I actually have a like on YouTube.
It started yesterday when I noticed I had 50 views on my videos. 50! I'm still reeling about it! They all occurred on Sunday for whatever reason. When I checked today, I noticed that someone from Greece had liked a video. YAY!
Really, when I look at these videos, I wonder what there is to like. It's just the campaign footage from Halo Wars with no commentary! Yet there it is, one like!
I've got a blog post on Destiny I need to finish, but it probably won't get done until Thursday or Friday when I get some more time to play. It basically goes over the public perception of Destiny and likens the game to a trip to the mall. Also, I have a usb cable coming in tomorrow that should allow me to record destiny game footage onto my computer and upload that. Hopefully by grabbing the latest game play and posting it to YouTube I can gain more subscribers.
No comments:
Post a Comment