Come check out my progress on hobby projects I've undertaken as well as ones newly explored.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
My best project yet.
Man it's been a crazy two weeks!
We brought this little one home from the hospital at the end of last week. She is an absolute doll! I can't think of any other project I've written about here or elsewhere that even compares to our daughter.
She's not perfect, but no one is born into this world perfect. We ended up having to leave her in the hospital for an additional two days, which caused many tears. Her infection score was too high, so in an effort to get it down they kept her on antibiotics for a few days. She also was having problems eating. Thankfully the nursing staff was amazing and helped us get her fed and taken care of.
Hopefully I'll get back on track with some more projects soon, but with the amount of both homework and regular work, combined with a new baby, I'm not sure when I'll get another post done.
-Cj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment