My new pet project during this school break has been Ruby on Rails development. My poor wife, she has to put up with me switching hobbies every few months! It's a little different this time around, as the attempt with RoR is to hopefully design a better website and blog for all my mutterings. I know, I know, I hardly write or post anything these days. The goal with this project is to give me a unified platform through which I can post videos to Youtube, blog, and collect and make available URLS that I come across in my hobbies. In essence, i want to learn a business skill that's sell able, that will also cross all my different experiences into one unified site.
Come check out my progress on hobby projects I've undertaken as well as ones newly explored.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Ruby on Rails
Well, schools out for the next week and a half, and it's been nice. However, we've been so busy with moving into our new place that I haven't had any time to work on models.
My new pet project during this school break has been Ruby on Rails development. My poor wife, she has to put up with me switching hobbies every few months! It's a little different this time around, as the attempt with RoR is to hopefully design a better website and blog for all my mutterings. I know, I know, I hardly write or post anything these days. The goal with this project is to give me a unified platform through which I can post videos to Youtube, blog, and collect and make available URLS that I come across in my hobbies. In essence, i want to learn a business skill that's sell able, that will also cross all my different experiences into one unified site.
My new pet project during this school break has been Ruby on Rails development. My poor wife, she has to put up with me switching hobbies every few months! It's a little different this time around, as the attempt with RoR is to hopefully design a better website and blog for all my mutterings. I know, I know, I hardly write or post anything these days. The goal with this project is to give me a unified platform through which I can post videos to Youtube, blog, and collect and make available URLS that I come across in my hobbies. In essence, i want to learn a business skill that's sell able, that will also cross all my different experiences into one unified site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment